GSA: Selling to the Federal Government
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Off Campus
The Objective: to provide small business owners on strategies to use to market their GSA schedule. Content: Part I: Training on Market Research and Information Gathering GSA Schedule Targeting & Special Item Numbers (SINs) Part II: Understanding the Solicitation Process of the GSA Schedule Part III: Preparing the Electronic Offer of GSA Schedule & Getting the Contract Part IV: Post Award Phase Processing & Administration **** Training Fee: $30 with advance online payment or $40 at the door.
- See link for more information!
No number available
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students