Customer Experience Journey Mapping (CXJM) 3 hour workshop
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- McCoy Hall Room 111
Alex Dombroski, Customer Experience Strategist with Oracle, will facilitate this 3 hour full CXJM session; this will be an interactive, in-depth workshop on journey mapping, determining customer needs and innovations.
Find out more from Alex himself in this brief video! This is an excellent opportunity for everyone at any level of an organization; you will be able to better determine the customers' needs and how to meet them.
This event is restricted to graduate students and is worth 2 PDUs for MBA and MSHRM students; RSVP here.
- Free for graduate students
- McCoy College of Business Dean's Office
- McCoy College of Business Graduate Programs
- Academic, Career, Lectures
- Graduate Students