Improving SEO Score - Page Ranking
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
Join Eric from ITC, for a talk on creating a successful website for your business. Three sessions will include launching a website, best practices for content creation and improving SEO. After each session, a Q&A will take place to explain topics covered. Eric has proven success in growing not only ITC, but many other small businesses. Sign up now!
This third session of the three-workshop series covers:
- Publish Relevant Content: Ties in with company mission/values ; Use titles, headings; Focus keywords (how are people going to find your content?)
- Have Good Links: Free IT Analysis instead of Click Here / make the links rich with keywords
- Alt Tags: Allow search engines to locate your page; Always describe your visual and video media using alternative text descriptions
- Page Loading Speed: Users might leave the site if it takes too long to load
- Good Formatting: No walls of text / use headings; Separations
- Readability: Don’t make content hard to read / check technical terms; Might click away if content is too difficult to digest
- Site Architecture: Make things easy to find; Decreases bounce rate; Have clear navigation; Frequently used should be easily accessible
- Mobile Optimization: Website good for mobile phones and tablets
Speaker Name: Eric Sanchez
No matter the avenue, Eric Sanchez provides small businesses the right tools to help them thrive. He enjoys public speaking, and speaks at many chambers, workshops and business groups year round.
Additionally, he is a consistent contributor to many popular publications, including Austin Business Journal and SCORE. Eric helps people all over the world solve their technology dilemmas through his popular YouTube Channel. With a growing subscriber base and millions of views, Eric makes it easier for people to use technology. Eric is dedicated to assisting businesses in achieving maximum potential through eliminating technology interruptions, and implementing new innovative technologies to streamline processes, and improve performance. "I enjoy working closely with executive teams to understand their business and technology needs. I love doing this by surrounding myself with people that have a strong ethical compass and who prefer to help and inspire others as I do."
Speaker Contact Information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: (512) 348-8324LinkedIn: /itcericYouTube: /itconflictWebsite: https://itcaustin.com
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students