Accessing Detailed Statistics on Race, Hispanic Origin, and Ancestry Groups
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
In July, the U.S. Census Bureau released statistics of social, economic, housing and demographic characteristics for hundreds of race, Hispanic origin and ancestry populations. These Selected Population Tables from the 2011-2015 American Community Survey contain the most detail for these populations and are available at numerous geographic levels. This one-hour webinar will introduce you to these datasets and show you how to access them using American FactFinder (AFF). This webinar is recommended to participants who are already familiar with AFF and want to learn how to access these Selected Population Tables.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students