Your Business by The Numbers: Census Business Builder App
- Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Off Campus See link for more info
Find out how the Census Bureau measures key information about businesses and industries in this overview of the Economic Census and other economic programs. You will learn how to access statistics on the characteristics of business owners, the number of businesses in a given industry, sales, receipts, payroll, and much more using our new application: Census Business Builder. This training is designed for business people interested in growing their business, raising their awareness of the local community and local competition, researching site locations, among many other uses.
- See link for more info
- Small Business Development Center
- Community Service, Conference, Training
- Faculty, General Interest, Graduate Students, Staff, Undergraduate Students