Research Development: EndNote
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Alkek Library
Come to the Endnote workshop to get started with these steps:
• Create your Endnote library
• Import references from various databases or other sources
• Import downloaded PDF articles
• Organize your references into groups
• Sign up for sync to access your library anywhere - Endnote Online
• Share your Endnote library
• Cite References in Word
This workshop is intended for first-time users of Endnote. Alkek 101 has computers for hands on training but you are also welcome to bring your own device.
Please ensure that you are able to install the Endnote X7 application on your office or personal computer before coming to the workshop. Direct technical questions about installation to ITAC.
Presented by: Jessica McClean – Librarian, University LibraryRegister today!
- The Graduate College
The Graduate College
- Graduate College
- Graduate Students